Utelias helps companies finding their way into french market
- Getting a better understanding of a sector
- Identify the main operators, contact them or get feedback
- Understand the local regulation
Market knowledge and bridging between cultures
Utelias manager, Fabien Vidal, has a long experience in bridging between cultures, specifically between France and Ireland. He has been running projects and conducting market studies in the following sector :
- Agriculture and food industry
- Effluent and waste management industry
- Mining industry
A wide range of studies
Depending on the size and required skills, Utelias will team with its partners.
- Short overview (1 or 2 days)
A very short intervention, to gather readily available information on a sector.
- Overview (5 to 10 days)
A mid-sized intervention, to search information on a sector, process data, identify the main operators, and conduct some interviews.
- In-depth study (30 days to 50 days)
An in-depth description of a sector, allowing a deep understanding of its mecanisms, actors, and trends.
- Larger socio-economic studies
Utelias and its manager have been frequent partners of the AND cabinet, to conduct large socio-economic studies for organisations such as the EU Commission, ministry of agriculture or local administration.
(Read more about services)